Pages

Wednesday 20 July 2016

Who to invite Ummmm Shaun Johnson

In the opening ceremony for the London Olympics there were a number of famous English people including the Queen, the Spice Girls, David Bowie, U2, the Rolling Stones and Paul McCartney. Imagine that we were going to host the Olympics here in New Zealand in 2024 and you were invited to be on the committee that decides who is invited to participate in the opening ceremonies. As a member of the group you or I must choose one of the following people to be in the opening ceremony: Richie McCaw (rugby player), Lorde (singer), Kane Williamson (cricket player), Maria Tutaia (netball player), John Key (prime minister of New Zealand) or Shaun Johnson (league player).

The person that I would invite is Shaun Johnson. Shaun always makes me smile when I watch him and not only that it's because he has goods skills that he follows from Team mate and Coach. Maybe not everyone knows Shaun but he still has the strength, also have a happy life and Legacy to play in Rugby, that the person that i would invite besides the others.

Image result for shaun johnson

2 comments:

  1. Great choice, Danny! I really admire Shaun Johnson's athleticism and his strength. I think that he would do a great job at the opening ceremonies. I wonder if he would get a little bit nervous, though, to have to speak in front of so many people. I know that I would!

    What about you? Would you get nervous if you had to deliver a speech to thousands of people? It sounds a bit intimidating to me...

    Cheers!

    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes Rachel I will be nervous speaking towards 100 or 1000 of people and thank you for your commenting.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.