Pages

Friday 8 July 2016

Happy holidays!!!!.

Happy holidays

I would like to say thank you to Mr Nath for helping us on all of our works that we have done this term, also I would like to say a big thank you to Mrs Martin and Mr Hoskins of being our lovely student teacher for term 2. I want to say to Mrs Martin I hope you come and visit us some day because you are the best to every single of us, also Mr Hoskins thanks for helping us with our learning and we will see next term on week 9 and thanks Mrs Martin for helping us with our learning, all the best Mrs Martin, Mr Hoskins and Mr Nath (Have a good holiday everyone and teachers). And one more thing I would like to say good by to Litia because she is leaving to Christchurch, we all hope that you have a good time at your new school and all the best to you.

And do your homework kids;)

Image result for emoji cryingImage result for happy holidays

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.