Pages

Sunday 24 July 2016

Last day for this school holidays:(!!!!(WHY)

Today my uncle Tino wanted to take me and my cousins out for the day because it was the last day of school holidays, he came and picked me up from my house , while his kids (cousins) were at the Mcdonalds in panmure having breakfast , we went and picked them and there mum up , after that we went over the shore to Extreme entertainment , we were playing a lot of games and played at the park area in the entertainment place, i was there for a long time, we were having a lot of fun, after that we went and got our prizes at the front counter , it was all the tokens we got from playing the games we got to choose our prizes.

My uncle and aunty decided that they were going to take us to sylvia park warehouse to buy toys and other things, i had long fun day it was  very enjoyable, i went out for dinner with them at Mcdonalds but i ordered canteen Noodles before heading to Mcdonald's, my mum and brother came over to join us for dinner, i had a lot to eat. Food was so yummy .

I had a good day today , enjoyed my last day with my family i will never forget it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.