Pages

Sunday 24 July 2016

Cruising day!!!

Today my Mum, brother, cousin and I we all went for a little bus ride. My grandpa was driving the bus and he allowed us to have a little cruise from Manukau to the airport and back. We were all just playing around in the bus because it was my grandpas break. After half an hour we started to go and pick up the passengers. We just went to bus stop to bus stop. We were in the bus for an hour and 30 minutes. After travelling to different stops we went back to Manukau and drove back home while my grandpa is still working.
The end
20160723_154653.jpg
Here we are on the BUS!!!
20160723_153830.jpg
                           Wait where am I going?!!.                              

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.