Pages

Tuesday 19 July 2016

Marjorie Gestring

Image if we were still alive in 1936. This girl by the name of Marjorie. she held a gold medal ever since she was the age of 13. If I was interviewing her I would ask her these kind of questions.


  1. Who was the first person to inspire you when you started your first Olympics?
  2. Did any of your family had a chance to be in the Olympics?
  3. Were you so surprised or shocked when you got your first medal on this kind of phenomenal age.
  4. My last question to you Marjorie how many people that you competed with?
Image result for Marjorie Gestring
In a loving memory of Marjorie Gestring
1922-1992

2 comments:

  1. Hi Danny,

    These are some great questions! I would have also wanted to ask Marjorie about what inspired her and how she felt when she won an Olympic medal at such a young age. She must have been pretty nervous to compete with people who were so much older than she was. I wonder who the youngest person will be to compete in the Rio games. Do you have any idea?

    It would be quite interesting to find out, I think...

    Keep up the great work with your blogs. I absolutely love reading your posts!

    Cheers, Rachel :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.