Pages

Saturday 9 July 2016

Uhhhhh....Olympic activity choice

If was still alive 2792 years ago and was invited to compete in the first ever Olympic Games. Which Olympic activity would you choose?


Mmmm…. I would rather pick Running, Wrestling and Boxing(why)?


Cause…..


Running: If someone stole your wallet or stole your family or your property in your house you can be able to chase after that thief image our fase your can go.


Wrestling: Image this a person that is way older than get really smart to you, you can be able to do wrestling moves on that older person.


Boxing: When a gang member came straight up to you and try to beat you up, you can have the strength to beat that gang member up.
Image result for boxing gloves Image result for running olympicsImage result for wrestling

3 comments:

  1. Hi Danny!

    Welcome to the Winter Learning Journey! I am really glad that you decided to join us this holiday. It's great to see that you've already completed the first activity and it is only Day 1. AwesomeI

    I see that you would have chosen either running, boxing or wrestling. I think that I would have chosen running, as well, because it's such a great way to stay healthy and fit. Do you like to run? I sometimes go for a run with my son, Aronui, but he can run faster than I can so it's pretty hard work!

    I hope that you have plenty of time to get outside this holiday to go running or play with friends/family. I also hope that you make time to hop online and blog with us again. I'm already looking forward to reading your next post.

    Cheers, Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Danny,

    My name is Willy and I'm one of the commenters for the Winter Learning Journey. Those are some good reasons to justify your olympic event choices, with nice pictures to represent the events, cool!

    Y'know, I'm going on Rachel's side and going for running as my choice - even though I can't really...run...because...of..something...running really gets the heart pumping, it really does!

    Hopefully you will continue in this blogging programme, it's a great blogging experience! :)

    -Willy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both Willy and Rachel for commenting nice thing about my blog post good luck picking 3 top most blog post.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.