Pages

Thursday 21 July 2016

Listing 2 things to fund raise money

So I have to list 2 things how to raise money to support the Paralympics athletes.  With my family, friends or myself .The Paralympics athletes need money so that they can fly to New Zealand to Rio de janeiro.

  1. I can do a fund raise like a sausage sizzle, A pacific dancing show or giving chocolate for 1 dollar. That how I can get the money.
  2. I can get the money from my pocket money that I get sometime and donate my money to the athletes.

Image result for paralympics new zealand

2 comments:

  1. You are showing great generosity, Danny, by offering to share your pocket money. I am sure that the Paralympic athletes would really appreciate your kindness :) I am also sure that you will raise quite a bit of money through hosting a sausage sizzle or a Pacific dance show. I would definitely pay to buy a sausage or watch a dance show if the money was being raised to send our athletes to Rio!

    Great thinking, Danny :)

    Cheers, Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers Rachel do you have any ideas to fundraise money

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.