Pages

Wednesday 20 July 2016

Jesse Owen-Who Inspire me in my life

Jesse owens was a black American athlete who participated in the 1936 Olympics in Berlin, Germany. He is considered to be one of the bravest and most inspirational Olympic athletes because he competed at a time when the leader of Germany (Adolf Hitler) did not want black men competing at the Olympic Games. Here is a picture of Jesse from the 1930s.
C:\Users\rwil313\Desktop\Jesse Owens image.jpg
The person that inspires me in my life is (Tanner Fox) Tanner always inspire me because he says in his vlogs not all the time but says this (Don’t put people down that focus on yourself not anyone), and that was the person that inspires me a lot. Here is a picture of Tanner. Want to watch his vlogs to his channel Tanner fox here is a Link to his channel Tanner fox.

Image result for tanner fox

2 comments:

  1. Hi Danny,

    Thanks for introducing me to Tanner Fox. I had never heard of him before reading your post. Is he from New Zealand? I will look forward to watching some of his vlogs this evening after work.

    Cheers!

    Rachel :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No Rachel he is from America

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.