Pages

Tuesday 12 July 2016

Tokyo Olympics 2020 games option

Mm… I am thinking to get a Tokyo Olympics logo but which one, none because I already got a option and it is my Tokyo Olympics logo that I have created.

C:\Users\rwil313\Desktop\Tokyo logos.jpg

My logo represent Japan because it meant peace and harmony and it helps people to get back their strength and be confident and respect one another and it mean that no one put down on people because that not cyber-smart.

Screenshot 2016-07-12 at 09.10.44.png

1 comment:

  1. Danny, I love your logo. It is very peaceful and it reminds me of a calm, still lake. I think that you have chosen some really meaningful and strong imagery. Good job! I also really like the way that you are using your logo to remind people that it is not okay to put others down or bully them online but rather to show respect.

    Great work!

    Cheers, Rachel

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.