Pages

Tuesday 19 July 2016

Valerie Adam

Title: Sacre bleu! Valerie Adams fires a shot at airport security


Author: Andrew Alderson (sports journalist)

Summary:  When a security guard from France was saying mean comments about Valerie Adams in French. When Valerie heard that mean comment she said on Twitter “He’s thinking I can’t understand and she said mean comments back too the guard. I can not tell you what Valerie said.

Valerie said on Twitter:

To the douche at Airport security that just got caught talking bout me in French thinking I couldn't understand

2 comments:

  1. Hi Danny!

    You are totally on top of the news. Good job! I just read this article about Valerie Adams yesterday in the Herald. Yikes, it sounds like she was not impressed with the security team at the French airport. I wonder what they said about her...

    Thanks for posting this news clip. It's very topical given that we're blogging about the Olympics and Valerie is on her way to Rio very soon. The Olympics officially start in 2 weeks and 2 days. I'm getting pretty excited!!

    Cheers, Rachel :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Rachel that is pretty exciting and also What do you mean by me being on top of the news

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.