Pages

Thursday 14 July 2016

Rio Poem

There is 2 new sports coming to the 2016 Olympics it is (Seven Rugby and Golf).  Imagine that you worked for TVNZ and you were paid to travel to Rio de Janeiro to attend the Olympic Games and report on the golf and/or the rugby competitions.
Image result for seven rugby
Image result for golf

I recon it is hot in Rio
I don’t want to see Leo
There was lot of people in there
And now they are over here

Look it me
They are playing hide and seek
Where are the players
I think they said I will see you later

Man I forgot about the game
The Olympic players have a good aim
They have good skills
But they don’t take pills

1 comment:

  1. I love your poem, Danny! I think that you have managed to include a lot of important Olympic references in your poem, including the athletes themselves and the Olympic games. I also see that you made reference to the idea of pills and I think that that is quite an important point. There is a lot of discussion about doping and the use of pills/steroids to enhance performance. I really hope that the athletes aren't doping this year and that they focus on doing their best, being their best and not on cheating through the use of drugs. Great point, Danny!

    Keep up the good work :)

    Cheers, Rachel

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.