Pages

Monday 18 July 2016

Describing about a video

I watched this video that the Olympics team created but, It tells us that our environment provides as food water and freedom. He was also talking about being under the stars of Southern cross and he also said that they train the reason they work hard for there self and friends and family. One more thing that this photo tells us and me about is this is our land and we can be inspired by one another.

What the clip I like in this video?

The clips that I like about this video is when they are telling us that this is out land that we are on and being inspired to on and other.

The things that i don't like about this video

There was nothing bad about this video because this made me feel so motivating and making me feel so good.

The rating for this video?

Out of Very bad, bad, okay, good and very good I would give it a very good video. Because it is showing more motivation towards us and the things that we work hard for.

Here is the link to the video

Image result for being inspired

3 comments:

  1. I am so glad that you liked this video, Danny. I really enjoyed it as well. It was quite inspiring and motivational! Let's hope that our athletes feel inspired when they compete in the Rio Games next month :)

    Cheers, Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you again Rachel for the lovely comment hope that you have a good life and tell me who inspires you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Danny,

    Thank you so much! I am inspired most by the people who dedicate their lives to helping children learn - teachers!

    I come from a family of teachers and I really can't think of a more inspiring profession. I really admire your teachers and I think that they do a great job of supporting you and providing you with opportunities to flourish. I hope that you'll have a great start to Term III with your teachers this year. It's pretty exciting to think that school starts back in only 3 days!

    Cheers, Rachel :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.