Pages

Wednesday 29 July 2015

why is sports important to play

Write a persuasive text about the topic playing sports is important. In this text you are trying to convince the reader that playing sport is important.  


Plan before you write
some words you might use
certificate enjoy or fun, summer and winter, Glendowie court, basketball, netball, awesome, enthusiastic, terrific, Sacred Heart, western suburb, strong.


Possible reason that playing sports is important.
Basketball make you fit and it part of your health. They give us lunch break after the game and they give you a break if you just tired.


Write in sentences. Pay attention to spell and punctuation.
Persuasive Text
Heading: In basketball you can play inside or outside at the basketball court somewhere near your house or in the city. Basketball is terrific because you get to dribble the ball. Netball is awesome because you can’t move but you have to pass the ball in 3 second.


Reason 1:I play basketball because it good for my health and it keep me fit. I am also in netball because it really enjoyable and it just really creative with fun.


Reason 2:I got chosen to be in basketball because I am so tall and I can do some dunk to make me strong. I can ran a little bit fast but I got the strength to stop people from shooting the ball inside the hoop.


Reason 3:Netball make you get more friends if you introduce yourself to them and you can start to talk to each others to be friends and you will start to be happy.

Conclusion: I like to play netball and basketball because you can shoot balls in the hoops you can defend people on netball and basketball you have to block the people that trying to shoot the ball.
Where:Me and my basketball team went down to Glendowie court to play basketball and it is across where Sacred Heart is. We were waiting for the other team to come so we can vs them. We were practising before the other team come. The other teams came and it was PT England school that came. We were so shock because we never vs PT England School before. We were playing and playing until we won the game: I will tell you our score and our score was 35 and the other teams had 13 and we were so glad to win.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.