Pages

Friday 17 July 2015

Ami stadium

This week was my netball holiday programme. It was just Monday to Wednesday. It started at 1:00pm to 4:00pm. My Mum dropped me off and picked me up from the AMI stadium, My mum told me to go and look if there was anyone I know, one of my friends and I just ran to my friend that's Angelica, Luisa and Telesia. I was looking for our coach when Angelica said our coach are next to the netball basket they were having lunch.

The coach blowed her whistle and said to everyone to come and sit down,I didn't know the other students from another school are participating with us too. The coaches names are J and C that's a nickname we have to call them by. First we did a warm up before we got started. We lined up on the white line, we were going to play Octopus. C called out the people that is going to be the tagger,Only if you do a funny face. My funniest face was an ugly face but I didn't  get pick to be the tagger. That's OK I still had heaps of fun getting called and trying to get tagged.

My three days of going there i learnt how to dodge, roll, and do Pivoting.
I did a lot of passing balls and going through while people are passing the balls, it was a very good experience for me!!!

On the last day I got a Certificate and Drinking bottle from the coaches, some of us got a T.shirt that's including me. I had a lot of fun and I met heaps of nice kids as well.

20150713_154130.jpg           20150713_154413.jpg              20150713_154411.jpg        20150717_163246.jpg

1 comment:

  1. Awesome blogpost Danny. I'm glad you enjoyed the Netball holiday programme. I bet you're looking forward to the tournament even more now.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.