Pages

Sunday 19 July 2015

My last day of school holiday

This morning my mum and I went to the Movies at Sylvia Park Cinemas  to watch the Minions it was very funny , I got a lot of treats from Pak'nsave, Popcorn, chocolates and a Drink , my mum brought me a nice big ice cream for me to take into the Cinemas too , it was a very long movie we were a little bit early and I had time to play some few games at the Time Out.


After the Movies we went and had lunch , we got Sushi's it was very delicious , oh and I stopped in to see the Smiggles store as well, after that my mum brought my baby brother something to eat  for lunch it was from Wendy's .


We went home to feed my brother and to pick him up, we went to the Glendowie Park I wanted to play shoots with my Basketball , while my mum and brother was playing at the Park. My uncle Junior and Aunty Moe , cousin Roimata saw us at the park and joined us we stayed at the park for a very long time, after the park we went to pak'nsave and got my lunch for school tomorrow . I had a very long day , I had fun too .













6 comments:

  1. Danny your blogger is amazing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Danny it looks very fun. You have good times and bad times. but most off all your the best

    ReplyDelete
  3. Danny it looks very fun. You have good times and bad times. but most off all your the best

    ReplyDelete
  4. Danny you do amazing stuff man and it must be fun over there because all i do is i go to the library and that is it. You do amazing stuff Danny and you are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for all the comment student.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Danny you are some time's mean to me at school but I still like your story about
    the last day sroy got to go

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.