Pages

Friday 31 July 2015

Performance in the hall

Today for Assembly every student from my school went to the hall for Assembly. My class RM7 lined up and waited for our teacher to come. Once when the teacher came we went straight down to the hall because we were late for Assembly.


Once we went inside the hall we all sawed RM5 on the stage. We went and sat down with the rest of the classes on the floor. The announcers in front of the stage stand and announce the first thing that RM5 doing. Telesia announce that RM5 is doing a performance. They were doing the Watch me whip and nae.


They were battling against RM8 and everybody were pump. I was thinking who will win and I definitely think it will be RM8. Let see who will win the battle. RM5 did a lot of dance and that was awesome. They were doing fine and a lot of people done cool dancing. After that it was RM8 turn and they were doing the same thing called watch me whip and nae nae.

I was pump because I want RM8 to win. Firstly RM8 sang a Maori song just for 30 second. After they sang the song they have done the nae nae and it was so awesome because I liked the break dancing. They dance battle was over and the winner was no one it was a tie and the dance battle was over.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.