Pages

Sunday 12 July 2015

My holidays with my family

Today on Sunday ,my mum, Marcus, Nana and I went to Sylvia Park Warehouse to have a look around, we saw my Uncle and my cousins they were buying toys , my uncle was very nice to me he brought me a new PS3 game called, call of duty (Advanced Warfare)!! My uncle and cousins had to go home because my cousins were sick.


When we left the store, my mum, brother, Nana and I went for a long car ride to New Lynn to see another Warehouse, my Nana ended up buying a new heater.. We were all getting hungry , my mum was thinking where to eat, so I asked my mum if we called eat Denny’s..


My mum said yes and we found Denny's in New Lynn shopping centre , my other uncle vika and aunty and my cousins came over to eat with us ,it was my 1st time eating there it was very yummy , I ate a Big Burger and Chips with a drink , and my dessert was a Large Oreo Sundae it was so yummy I ended up eating my mom's food and brothers food
too.  I had a fun day spending it with my family .


20150712_152031.jpg20150712_131730.jpg20150712_143607.jpg




20150712_155025.jpg


20150712_161137.jpg

2 comments:

  1. Danny i love your bolg at you go Call DUT57
    and we shop and went to my Danny
    and do ice cream
    and you are it are dol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked how you went to warehouse and bought call of duty advance warefare

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.