Pages

Tuesday 21 July 2015

My spelling words

around- On Monday our class ran around the court 3 time
school- I have a lot of friends at school
house-There is a lot of houses
could- I could left up a table with two hands
would- I would jump high like everybody else
another- I got another cousin his name is Noah
brother- My brother name is Marcus
walked- I walked with my friends today back home
once- There once was a boy name Danny
friend- My friends name is Loto, Fasi and Trent
looked-It Looked like is going to be sunny today
left-There are two direction one is Left and the other is right
know-I know my home number of by heart
called-I called my friends and they come right over to me
Minutes-There is 60 minutes in and hour

1 comment:

  1. I like the way you used your spelling words looks more like a Poem.
    Nice work

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.