Pages

Thursday 9 July 2015

Trip to the Airport

Today me and my family woke up around 8:00am in the morning because we were going to the Airport, my cousin Amira and her sister Dejon and my aunty and there dad went to Sydney Australia. We went to pick up my cousins Avinah and Atlas from Otahuhu in my Poppas Bus, we came back to my house to pick up my Nana she was still tired. Me and my cousin were playing rock, paper, scissors for just 15 minutes before we left to go to the Airport.

Moments later my cousin Amira came with her sister and she came with us with her sister on the Bus. We went with them to the Airport and we were just waiting for there Mum and Dad to arrive, After half and hour they arrived to the Airport i think they were stuck in Traffic .

We went inside and they were waiting in line to do there luggage, they finally made it to the front of the line there were to many people as well ,waiting to weigh there luggage too. We had to say our Goodbyes to them , but that's OK Amira and her parents will be back on Monday, we had to go because we were worried about my Poppas Bus .

We finally left and we stopped at the K.F.C near the Airport and it was really packed to many people were waiting in line. We found a seat and we all sat down while my Mum was waiting for our food. My Mum ordered a lot of food because we were hungry, after eating we hopped back into my Poppas bus and we dropped my cousins off back home , there dad was waiting for them . We finally got home and rest , we were all tired because we all had along day .






2 comments:

  1. Danny Your Blogger is are anzimng i Love it Danny from Nirvana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Danny Your Blogger is are anzimng i Love it Danny from Nirvana

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.