Pages

Wednesday 8 July 2015

My holiday on Sunday

On Sunday the 5th of July my family and I went to a birthday party at Q.Rabbit, There were a lot of people. They were all there for my cousin Amira, She was turning 5. She will be starting big School next term.

We went in and we put away the food so we can all eat together. We had to take off our shoes because we might get there playground dirty. So I went to the playground and it was so big that we can run around, I started to play on the air hockey table.I was winning, that was my first time playing air hockey before, but i enjoyed it .

It was time to eat so everybody gathered around the table so people can acknowledge it was my cousins birthday they all talked, sang and prayed. After that we can finally eat but I wasn't feeling really well because I was playing to much. My mum served me heap's of food on a plate and I didn't want it. I sat down on the couch so I can get a little bit better so I can go and play. I got 2 pizzas and ate it before I played.

My uncle told me if I wanted to play on the car game and I said sure. He gave me $1 because it showed a label on it that it cost $1, I put it through the machine and it says press start button, so I pushed it and all the cars came up, there were all sorts of cars you can pick. I chose the Skyline car because it has Turbo to make me come first but suddenly I came last but that was not bad because I will win next time.

It was my time to play on the bouncy castle slide and it was to tall. I didn't went on it because I'm afraid of heights, so I just went to the next thing I would like to do. I went to the gun's shoot zone where the obstacles is. I went on one of the gun's, I ran down the middle to grab heaps of ball's to put it in the buckets. I took the pile of balls up and I put it in the gun holes ,and there was a little green button beside the gun machine, I pushed it, and all the Balls I put in there all shooted out and it hit some people and all the kids laughed cause they were the targets,all the kids had fun playing at the Playground.

We received nice Lolly Bags before we left to go home, but we stayed behind a little bit longer because we had to pack up all the tables and clean up before we head back home. Everyone had a good time , especially the Birthday Girl . The End


1 comment:

  1. Wow Danny that was really interesting and I enjoyed reading this story

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.