Pages

Thursday 23 July 2015

Playing netball

Today I was looking ford to stay back in school because we were doing our netball training from 3:00pm to 4:00pm. We were just staying there for 1 hour before we go back home. I went and look on my right to see if anyone was on the court joining in with us. I sawed about 30 or more there on the court with the teacher.

I went on the court and I saw Telesia running up to the court. I thought that I was the only year 5 there but some of my friends from class came and walked up to the court too. I put away my bag and we year 5 were watching the year 6 to 8 doing a passing game before we joined in. Some of my friends went with the in the line with the year 6.

We were with Mrs Tofa because she told us that the year 5 go and run down to the last court. But we did not went straight to Mrs Tofa the other teacher told all of us to run around the court just once but sprinting around before we go to Mrs Tofa. We went down to the last court where the playground is with some of the kids on there.

I was not participating with them But I get to be a year 6 boy. I was being wing defence and that mean you have to block the people that going to pass the ball. We were playing and playing before we went to the first court to vs the year 6. We were playing and then went down to the first court.

I get to be the wing attack and that was cool. We got no points but the year 6 got 7 or 8 on there shooting but that alright because we are still going to practice more and more until were get it right. I had fun playing with the year 6 because it was my first time being the wing attack.

2 comments:

  1. Well Done Danny. You are getting better and better with every practice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you my mum has been helping me all the time

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.