Pages

Tuesday 15 September 2015

Room 7 Daily Fitness

For cross country preparation we did our warm up. For our warm up we stretched our arms and legs. After our warm up we ran around our school field two times. I ran around the field without my shoes on. When I was running, my feet was getting really numb that I was about to collapse. I ran as slowly as I could to make my feet warm. As I was running, it felt like my feet was in a kangaroo pouch. I could feel my feet but after that my feet got stuck in the mud. It felt like I was in quick sand because my feet was sinking. People zoomed past me and I thought that I was going to come last. People were cheering for me saying "Come on Danny you can do your best." I ran past a lot of people and I beat half of the class. At the end of our run, I felt like my body was filled with energy.. I enjoyed running around the field but I did not like the way my feet was numb. I like running because it make me fit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.