Pages

Wednesday 30 September 2015

28.9.2015, Fun active day

On Monday my mum and I went to the laundry. I was getting really hungry,  me and my mum went back too the car to wait for our washing to finish. I asked my mum if I can have a Burrito from the Bakery , she said she will show me what a Burrito really looks like. We went and drove to the kebab place in Glen Innes. Mum ordered me a Burrito and it was so massive when we got it, I was so happy. I ate my Burrito in the car while my Mum ate her hot chips. When I finish eating my Burrito I was so full that I was going to explode but that was the best feed I have ever ate now I know what a Burrito looks like better than the Bakery.
Later in the afternoon I went to Fasis house to have dinner , it was yum. I was Blogging at his house because the TLN was working there, and then we were watching a movie called Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles .. I had a nice time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.