Pages

Friday 25 September 2015

My 10 secrets.

This Holidays Room 7 have a 10 day blogging challenge to complete 10 blogs, one a day over the holidays. 

  1. I like watching Kim Kardashian on Television.
  2. I have a crush on Jessie J because she is pretty.
  3. I go on my netbook and go on YouTube for 2 hours watching movies.
  4. I love eating carrot cake because it taste like ginger.
  5. Me and my friends go and play with the girls at school.
  6. I cook my own food and eat it in my room in the middle of the night.
  7. I kiss my mum on her cheek when I go school.
  8. I listen to Chris brown musics on the radio.t
  9. I sing in the shower when I am board.
 10.I dress up nice to look pretty for the girls so they can say you are handsome.

4 comments:

  1. Danny you know you all ready look handsome. But really you have a crush on Jessie J. Great work

    ReplyDelete
  2. Danny you know you all ready look handsome. But really you have a crush on Jessie J. Great work

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.