Pages

Wednesday 30 September 2015

Another good day

Today I went to the Ice-cream shop again it was very hot ,But today I went with my Mum, my little brother and also my cousin Amira. We went to put petrol in my Nana cars. After that we went to to the Ice-cream shop. I got three scoops of Ice-creams my mum had 2 scoops and my cousin Amira had a normal ice-cream cone with 1 scoop of ice-cream. We went back home and stayed there for and hour.  We went to the park in Dunkirk Road where we can play. I got my ball out and I ran to the Rugby goal post. My mum went with the kids to the park so I can play by myself. I was trying to learn how to kick so I can get better and better. We stayed there for a bit and we left, we went to the shops to buy some treats .  I was begging my Mum to buy me a Frisbee and she said yes. I was playing with my Frisbee at my backyard. We had dinner that was pork chop with taro!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.