Pages

Monday 7 September 2015

I brushed my teeth

Today me and my class got some tooth brush from our teacher. We got some time to brush our teeth to make sure to your teeth is always clean when you brush it. Our teacher gave us a little tooth paste on our tooth brush so we can brush our teeth. We went and filled up our cup with water. We brushed our teeth for 2 minuets and then the time stop. My teeth is clean and shiny like the rest of the class.

1. It is important to brush your teeth everyday because you might get green teeth and it will stink.

2. To brush your teeth properly who have to put on tooth paste and brush it for 2 minutes.



1 comment:

  1. Yes, two minutes every time. It takes longer than many of us thought didn't it!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.