Pages

Monday 28 September 2015

My evening walking

This morning me and my mum was at home waiting for my brother to get back with my granddad , when he got home we walked down to Fasi house , My little brother Marcus was riding his trike and my Mum had to push him because he does not know how to ride his trike. Once we got at Fasi house his brother Tini was so excited he came outside and his Mum came out and we started walking but my Mum and Antonina was deciding which way should we go so they decided we should go around Tamaki College and take the short cut to Fasi new house. We walked to there new house and we were looking at the backyard , once we were about to leave it started to rain , when we were walking I found us a shelter , it was a Big tree we stood underneath it to keep dry,we started to play tag under the tree, but once when the rain stopped we went back to Antonina house , and I went back home to have a warm shower. 






2 comments:

  1. Danny. You have done heaps of blogs. I wish i can be like you. I can see you walking with your other friend Fasi. Great blogs you have done. keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  2. Danny. You have done heaps of blogs. I wish i can be like you. I can see you walking with your other friend Fasi. Great blogs you have done. keep it up

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.