Pages

Monday 28 September 2015

10 day blog challenge (loves)

1. I love cooking because instead of buying takeaway I buy the ingredients for the food and start cooking before I start serving the food to my family.
2. I love all the teachers at school because they help with works they lets us have treats and they are respectful kind and helpful.
3. I love going out with my family every Christmas. New years, Mothers day and even more so we can talk play and have great times.
4. I love the way that my friends treat me with a lot of respect because when I play with them I don't some of the rule for the game show they kindly show how to play the game show I can get better and better.
5. I love my family because they spoil me and they let me have a sleepover at there house and I love it because it fun.
6. I love my shoe because it make me run fast and it really nice because my mum like it and she bought it for me.
7. I love my family because when I play sports they come and support me and they watch me in tournament say they can see how good I am.
8. I love running and supporting others because it really good to run so you can get more stronger and fitter and supporting others is good to because if you support that person they will get all the scores and they will win.
9. And I love all the people at school.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.