Pages

Sunday 27 September 2015

My afternoon spent with my mum

27.9.15 , Today I went to Kiwi-yo at Sylvia Park. My Mum and I was serving our own desserts. I got chocolate Ice-cream. After that I added my topping for my Ice-cream. I weighed my Ice-cream and It was just 5.30$ ,  I told my mum if I can buy one waffle pop and she said yes. She brought herself a Waffle pancake it was so Big ,  We ate our desserts and it was yummy. After Kiwi-yo  we went to Smiggle store because i asked my mum if I can buy some stationary and she said yes. I bought myself one rubber and a snake puzzle. We went Pak'n save to buy some dinner for us to eat. We bought chicken drums for dinner.After that we went home to cook our dinner, I played outside with my friends while food was cooking. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.