Pages

Wednesday 18 January 2017

Takapuna beach, Extreme and Valentine


On Saturday I had a little sleepover at my uncle's house, We woke up and got our stuff ready in the car, We all went of to the beach in Takapuna, when we got there we put our mat down and we went for a swim, when I got in the water it was cold. My other uncle Vikah he also came to the beach too. We had a little swim and had a little snack time, after eating we packed up our stuff put in the car and drove off to extreme, I was playing games with my uncles and my cousins was playing on the playground. When we finish at the extreme we went to Valentine and we had lots of food, I had butter chicken, hot chips and lots of food and dessert, that was so delightful. After finishing of our day we went home and relax.













4 comments:

  1. You must have had a lot of fun spending time with your family at diffrent places. Make sure to make the most of your holidays, becuase school is near.

    Davarni

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Davarni for your lovely comment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Danny! Looks like you're having a great holiday! Family is so important and it looks like you're all having so much fun. It also looks like you really look after your siblings too.

    Keep up the lovely attitude. I hope to see some more SLJ posts soon!

    Mark

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! We love your Summer Learning Journey posts. They're so much fun to read :)

      (We also love your general posts, too. It's nice to see what you've been up to this holiday. Your trip to the beach at Takapuna sounded like fun, even if the water as a bit cold!)

      Cheers,
      Rachel :)

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.