Pages

Monday 9 January 2017

BOXING DAY!! A BIG JOURNEY

On Boxing Day my Brother , Mum, Grandma & I went for a road trip up to Omaha (up north) to celebrate my Nana's sister Birthday. It took us a very long time to get to our destination , my mum was driving us there . WE had to stop in to Bp gas station to pay for the Toll to get through the tunnel.


When we finally got my Aunt's house it looked so amazing the sun was out and it was hot could see the water , it was so beautiful. I had to help out with preparing things before all the rest of family turned up .

When everyone arrived we celebrated my aunty birthday, sang songs and ate  there was a lot of yummy food i ate so much with my brother, after eating i went to have a play and ended up at the water , my aunty has a like lake at the back of her house , it was so cool. I had so much fun.











2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Danny!

    Wow sounds like you had heaps of fun on that road trip! What a fun day! It is really great to see you blogging about your holidays on here.

    I am sure you remember me from the other comments on your blogs, but if not, I'm Mark, on of the teachers working on the Summer Learning Journey. Now that you've found your way back to the computer, feel free to join in on the SLJ with your friends. There are lots of activities to do, but you don't have to do all of them or rush. It's just something fun to do.

    Whether you decide to join in or not, it all finishes on January 27th. But if you feel like winning prizes then you better start soon because otherwise you might not finish on time. There are 60 activities to do, and I think if you spent an hour a day, you could make it.

    I'll be back every now and then to check if you've joined in, but honestly even if you just keep posting blogs about your holiday I'm going to be happy. With things like literacy it is practice that keeps you sharp, and blogging about your holiday is a good way to do it.

    Kia kaha, and keep up the fantastic blogging!

    Mark

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Danny,

    What a cool post! I loved seeing all of the pictures of your trip to Omaha to celebrate your Nana's sister's birthday. It looks like you had beautiful weather, lots of great food and plenty of fun adventures with your family. Summer time really is such a great time to get outside and play, isn't it?

    I really love that you then took the time to sit down and blog about your experience. Like Mark, I'm thrilled to see you back online, blogging and maintaining your writing skills for next year. It's hard to believe that school will start again in another few weeks but it's fabulous to see that you will be ready when it does.

    Hope that you'll keep blogging with us this summer!!

    Cheers,
    Rachel :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.