Pages

Monday 9 January 2017

WHAT A DAY!!

8/01/17 on Sunday. My mum, Brother and I we all went to Takapuna beach, We followed my Uncle to the Beach. When we got there it looked so cool. We parked our cars and we went and played on the playground.


After just running around and had fun we went and put our stuff on the sand to be near the water ,As I went in the water it was cold and I could not feel my feet. My uncle and cousins were in the water with me we were playing .After a long swim we went and had a feed , then went back into the water. It started getting a bit cold then we all decided to hop out and get changed , Mr whippy was there too and my uncle brought all of us icecreams it was so delicious.  


My mum and Uncle was deciding what we were going to next , we ended up at Extreme Entertainment to play arcade games, while the little ones were playing at the Playground it looks like Bounce and Beyond. We all started getting hungry i was shocked we went to Valentines for Dinner it was so yummy i got to eat a lot and there was lot of choices of food. I got so full i just wanted to go home and sleep.
I had a awesome day with my family.












1 comment:

  1. Wow Danny! Another awesome blog. I really like how you describe your days, and I really think it's cool how you post pictures too.

    Keep up the great work!

    Mark

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.