Pages

Monday 28 March 2016

Playing snag golf

Kiwi Sports/Snag golf
Thursday 25th Feb 2016

One day we went down to the hall to Kiwi sports. We saw a golf course sit up but it was a mini version of putting.

Me and Shannon was playing together. We were taking turns. The things that we do when we hit the ball

  • Put your thumb on the raspberry and the lemon that on the stick
  • Your target on the golf stick has to be facing straight to the ball
  • Your belly button should be facing at the ball before hitting the ball

Shannon went first because that was actually my first time playing snag golf. I was looking what she doing, as she was about to hit the ball I knew what to do now.

So it was my turn I was focusing on the ball and when I hit the ball I got it on the golf pit. So we added up our points and our one is 8 points, not bad for us at lease we tried our best.
Image result for snag golf

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.