Pages

Monday 28 March 2016

Happy Easter to everyone out there

Easter is for celebrating Jesus life after death. Jesus celebrate all the people that he love and the people that goes to Church or not.

On Easter, family members get together and have Easter hunts and eat hot cross buns. Jesus was on earth 2000 years ago. People loved him but some people did not.

On Easter, I feel happy, excited and I love spending time with my family members and also I love eating chocolate and a lots of sweets to put in my tummy.
Image result for easter

1 comment:

  1. Hi Danny I'm Stanley a year 7 student from Saint Pius X catholic school. I like your explanation writing on Easter. Next time be sure that you proof read your explanation writing.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.