Pages

Monday 28 March 2016

My favourite person is:

My favourite Person

My favourite person is Jordi. He is a youtuber. He uploads 3 videos every single day.  He was born on June 1st 1995, he is 20 years old. He lives in Amsterdam with his roommate Mark.

He has 1 sister and her name is Lauren. Lauren is Jordi only sibling. His youtube channels name is Kwebbelkop. Jordi favourite colour is orange because it is the same colour as his logo. He has 2 friends there names are Josh and Jelly. They both have a youtube channel and they are mostly best friends. They do daily vlogs and also do lots of gaming videos.

Jordi and his friends always hang out they go shopping they do daily vlogs and also they do gaming videos which I always watch all the time. And that is my favourite person.
Image result for jordi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.