Pages

Tuesday 8 December 2015

Writing with figurative language

We had Whittaker’s chocolate because we want to know the taste of the flavour on our tongue.

When we started to open up our chocolate Mrs Parker told us her own chocolate tart that she made out of Whittaker’s. When Mrs Parker showed us her famous chocolate tart she told us that the person that made the Whittaker’s chocolate and they email Mrs Parker and said this chocolate tart was the best tart we have ever seen with our chocolate Whittaker’s that person and Mrs Parker was so shock that she got that email.

When we put it our Whittaker’s chocolate on my tongue we had to leave it on and let it melt mount on our tongue. So when I left the chocolate on my tongue it felt sticky, good smlimey and really really crunching like the crunchiness is trying to go between my teeth and breaking my teeth and that scary

When I tasted the chocolate on my tongue I was thinking about Charlie and the chocolate factory because do you know how Charlie was letting all the kids have the sweets stuff and I really wanted one but my dream came true when because I was letting the chocolate mount on my tongue and making it come down my tongue like a chocolate waterfall.

I would create a flavour that with Oreo and milk and it would taste like the cadbury chocolate factory and people might buy my chocolate and the people might get my recipe and take it and use and I would be happy because they like my chocolate and I would become famous forever and that would be my chocolate creation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.