Pages

Tuesday 22 December 2015

Speed stacking champ.

There 3 world fastest speed cup stacker's, there names are William Polley, Steven Purrengence and even Michael Haig. They made a record of 333, 363 and even the cycle.


When I started getting use to it I was watching this video about because I was just clicking on random things. When watching the video I got some speed stacking cups online. I order it and 2 days later it came threw the mail in this huge package. Inside the package there was cups not drinking cups speed stacking cups, a timer and this nice matt.


I started stacking but I wasn't use to stacking cups but in 9 weeks I started getting use to stacking the cups and even I was stacking the cup really fast like a lightning bolt.


I was happy to see the package with the things I order online and I also got a record of 5.45 second.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.