Pages

Monday 14 December 2015

My reflection

This year I did my learning with Mrs Parker and Mrs Raj using a netbook using Google Drive.

Having a netbook made it easier to write on it instead of writing on refill paper because when I write on the refill paper or our writing or reading book it makes my hands painful and that is why netbooks are better to learn on.

This year I learned how our bodies work, learning about the Solar system and even how to treat our school with respect and tidiness.

I did research on Saturn, how does Saturn rings spins, where did Saturn get its name from and also if there is any aliens on Saturn.

The thing I enjoyed learning about the most was our bodies because I didn't know that our bodies is like a machine and the blood goes around our body and it was interesting trying to learn.

I still want to learn more about how planet earth created because on the internet it says nothing about it, it just said that God created Earth but I don't know if he did or was it the Roman Gods that created Earth.

The class trip. I enjoyed most this year was to Motat because there is lots of olden day things over there. There are trams and this old train with a big muffler pointing in front of the train.

I am proud of the way I behaved this year and was smart enough to listen to my teacher and the rest of the teachers.

Next year my goal is that I am going to be a good boy, be really creative with all of the thoughts in my head from this year but next year I am going to be a really smart boy and be the best boy in the whole school so let's see.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Danny,
    Earth's creation is a bit of a mystery because it happened so long ago, but some scientists have a pretty good idea about it all. We have to be careful about what we read on the internet though, and make sure it is a trusted resource... Remember - anyone can publish information on the internet, even us, and anyone can say anything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mrs for replying on my blog it is really thoughtful.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.