Pages

Thursday 11 June 2015

Glenbrae School long 4 weekend :)

Instead of having 3 days off we had 4 days off. Why?because on Monday it was Queens birthday and on Tuesday it was Teacher's only day. So on Saturday me and my mum went over to east Tamaki to why not to buy a lollies bag because on Monday it was my birthday too and I was getting so exited because I was turning 10 years old and my mum was so relive because I have no single number. I know I had two digit numbers and that was good because I was waiting all year for my birthday on 2015 and it happened just now.

Once when finish shopping we had to go to the gas station and fuel up the car because our car had know gas when we got there. The next day we woke up and I told my grandpa if he can make me breakfast for my birthday present and he said yes and I was getting to happy because I told him what I want for breakfast and I said can you make me a bacon and egg with toast. I went to sleep for the big day. Do you know? I woke up and it was my big day it was my birthday my mum woke up and said happy birthday and I forgot it was my birthday and I went with my brother, grandma and mum to get my cupcake in botany and get my cake in Henderson. So went to botany to get my cupcake and we went through these big houses and we got lost because my grandma's friends house was to hard to find because all the other houses look the same as my grandma's friends house. We went around and around the whole houses again and again and we were getting frustrated and we just drove straight down and once we went past the house and we reversed, and we got the cupcake and we headed down to Henderson to get my cake and we went to Green lane to the McDonald to buy us some frozen cokes so we went straight down back home and we had to get organized I was watching TV finally my mum said we can go and pick up Fasi and her sisters to take to extreme bowling.We had to go to the gas station to pump up our tires.

once we finished pumping up our tires we went straight down to bowling we went inside we were excited because there were a lot of games we can play and my favourite one was the basketball hoop game. We went to the line and it was packed we were waiting until we went to the next line. We got our cards we had to pay so we they can put money in the card to swipe. We took turns and it was “ all right “. We were playing but we only swipe it on the green insert swipe. I was worried because I really want to play the basketball hoop game. I looked I took my card I swipe it and it worked Look and it was green. I almost fainted when I was relived to play the game my score was 126 and my highest score that I “ BEAT “ my score and that was 104. We started to look at the time it was time to play bowling we got our bowling shoes and I told everyone if they were ready to go up to the bowling lane and they all said yes so we went up and we were trying find our names and it was and lane 11. My name was up first and I got my bowling ball and I always hold with to hands because when I bowl the ball it goes fast enough and knock all 10 pins and I get a strike. So it went me first than Dora, Tauloa, Fasi and finally my cousin Atlas but my cousin name says my Uncle name and that was really odd because his name was post to be Atlas so my cousin just want to play on it because he didn't participated with us so we let him played.

1 comment:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.