Pages

Tuesday 9 June 2015

Balloon game Recount

Balloon Game Recount

One lovely, sunny morning, Room 7 students went for fitness. Our teacher Mrs Raj blew up a blue balloon so we could play a Balloon game. The girls went and ran around the court twice, while the boys were playing a balloon game. We held hands to make a circle, Mrs Raj threw up the balloon in the middle.

The balloon went really high, it came to me first and went everywhere, we
heard the balloon it went “Swish” everywhere the balloon went really fast it even went on a plant. T
We all had been moving around but we were still in the circle and hitting the balloon to keep it in the air. I almost fell down. I hit the balloon upwards with one hand, and my other friends had hit the balloon around and continued the game.

My friend Vainikolo had hit the balloon and suddenly he fell over I asked him if he was alright and he said "Yes". We went back to class I was exhausted and I was too lazy to go back to class because my arm was hurting from holding hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.