Pages

Monday 25 June 2018

My Day of Boredom

One typical rainy day, I was sitting on the couch doing some reading. I was wondering what to do after my reading, I got up and went and made me some lunch. I was very tired because I had a exhausting day before my boring day came along.

I went on my PlayStation to play games, I was still bored. My mom was cleaning up and I was looking at my room as i was chilling. I went to help my mum, I ask her “What are we doing today”,
She replied “Nothing, just clean and then relax”.
I went and tried to finish my reading log. As the clock was ticking, I had a very good idea. I went on my PS4 checking if any of my friends was on, no one was on and I was getting very bored.

I tried to do more reading, but I was still bored. I asked my brother “If he want to play with me”,
He replied “No”.
I went to help my mum with the chores, I was feeling very lazy like I just came back from a concussion, I asked my mum again “What are we doing”. She said to me “Nothing”.
In a very angry tone. I walked back to my room with a vicious look on my face. I open my netbook and published my book I’ve red. I was thinking to myself “I don’t need to go out everyday, I can just stay home feeling bored”.

1 whole hour later the sun went down and my day turned back into a depressing day. I went to the lounge to check if any was available, I went back to my room. I was feeling a bit drowsy and wanting to play my favourite game “Fortnite”. I was playing with my friends, I constantly playing Fortnite and that when I started to get bored again. I closed my eyes and I was thinking what to do before I go to bed, I open back my eyes and I realize that I can just watch YouTube and relax.

I was watching YouTube for a couple of hours, my day was drowning with lazy and angry. But it’s still fun to watching YouTube, playing Fortnite with my friends and also doing chores.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.