Pages

Tuesday 2 May 2017

😘Holiday recount😘

During my holiday it has been a busy 2 weeks holiday for me. On the first day of the school holiday we just relax because my uncle, cousins and his partner they were going to the Gold Coast in Australia. On the next day it was 3am in the morning. We went to the airport, we had a little breakfast before my uncle was going to Australia.


On the 1st week of the holiday it was much busy because we had my grandpa birthday on Saturday. We went out to valentine over the shore for my Grandpa Birthday. We had heaps of feed before heading off back home. The next week was a bit busy but it was much fun, “Why”, Because my uncle was coming back from Australia but the sad thing was my cousins couldn’t come back cause my uncle was going for work a bit early during the holiday.

My uncle was sleeping over at my house the next day but I wanted to go with him but he was going to work. On Saturday I went out to extreme with my family before going back to school. We went to the night market after the extreme entertainment. After all my exciting time with my family it was coming to an end for my holiday.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.