Pages

Sunday 18 December 2016

Thea Stilton and the Spanish dance! SUMMARY

Thea Stilton and the Spanish dance

It was scurrying home after interviewing my local theatre's artistic director. I couldn’t wait to tell the Thea Sisters about their program. Oh pardon me I almost forgot to introduce myself. My name is Thea Stilton and I am a special correspondent for the rodent’s gazette, Mouse island’s biggest newspaper. Nicky, Pamela, Pauline, and Violet Known as the Thea sisters they were my star students. I entered my door there was a package with a cd and a note. The note had something for Me, “Dear Thea listen to the track called “Flamenco”, And you’ll feel as if you’re shaking your tail with us on the streets of Seville, Spain. Call us when you can The Thea Sisters.

To be continued……

download (2).jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.