Pages

Monday 18 January 2016

spending time with brother and mum


A couple weeks ago my brother my mum and I we went to The strawberry farm. When we went inside the strawberry farm there was people waiting in line ordering strawberry ice-creams. My mum was buying the strawberry ice-cream and strawberries and I was so hungry for ice-cream. When I saw the ice-cream I was so happy because it was really big. When we finish having our ice-cream we went in the car and went to our next adventure to see my baby brother at the Cemetery and then to Western Springs Park, it  was so hot we saw ducks and walked around the park , my brother and I was playing on the Playground. After that my mum took us to get McDonald and then went to Pt chev beach to eat our food, it was a long fun day !!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.