Pages

Monday 25 January 2016

At Mt Albert Wave pools

On Saturday My mum, brother and I went to Mt Albert wave pools to swim because it was to hot in our house so my Mum decided to go to the wave pool. Once when we got there we went in the pool to swim. When I was swimming there was alert saying there is a wave coming in the pool so I went to the deep side of the pool so I can see the wave properly.

My Mum , brother and I went on the hydro slide I was to scared to go down the slide plus it was my first time going down a hydro slide, so I went down the slide and I didn't like it when I came down because it was to dark so I panicked but luckily I was still safe.

I went down the slide couple of times. I went into the spa because my brother Marcus was to cold so we went in the family spa so we can get warm. Once we were finish in the spa we ate some crackers before I hopped back in the pool. After that I hopped  out of the pool because my mum said it was time to go!!

160123075033.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.