Pages

Monday 18 January 2016

Mission bay(recount)

Today we went to pick up my cousin Amira to hangout with us today, Once we finish picking up my cousin we went to Countdown to buy some snacks for us to take to Mission bay beach. Once when finish shopping we went home and got our togs and spare clothes to take to the beach. After that we went to Mission bay and there was a lot of people there.


I got out my scooter from the car. I took my scooter for a little ride around the block. I asked my mum if I can swim and she said “yes”, so I ran in the water with my cousin Amira the water was nice, We then went inside the water fountain to swim.


We than went to McDonald to buy us some food before we went to the park in Panmure so the kids and I can play on the park and we saw my cousins relations at the park. I said hello to them and played on the scooter and after we went home to relax for the rest of the afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.