Pages

Tuesday 26 January 2016

A fun day!!


A couple weeks ago I went bowling with my mum and cousin. When we bowled I was bowling 2 handed because I not use to bowling with 1 hand. So when we were bowling my mum was not part of the game because she didn't want to bowl so it was just my cousin and I that was bowling. I was bowling and bowling and I got 3 strikes and 6 or 7 spears and I was like wow first time getting heaps of strikes and spears. So my cousin went home before the second game happen and I was disappointed so I needed to bowl for her name and that was all about bowling. After bowling I went to Burger King and brought me some lunch. When I got my lunch I went to have my hair cut. So After my haircut, I met up with Fasi at the pools and I was swimming and swimming,and that was my day, I had a lot of fun!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.