Pages

Sunday 20 August 2017

Wondering #3 (Logan Paul)

I've done another Wondering but its based on Logan Paul, some people may know who is Logan Paul but some other people might not know who is Logan Paul. So here is my little Wondering all about Logan Paul I hope you enjoy reading my Wondering and also leave a polite comment down below on my blog about what you like about my Wondering and what you don't like. 



Logan Paul is also featured in songs and movies:

Movies

1. Air plane Mode (2017)
2. The Space Between Us (2017)
3. Liked (2017
4. The Thinning (2016) 
5. Chainsaw (2015) Violent movie
6. Where's The Money 

Songs

Help Me, Help You (2017) Popular song of Logan Paul
The Fall Of Jake (2017) This song is about his brother "Jake Paul"
Hero (2017) A fan that made a song with Logan Paul
2016 *Definitely Logan Paul's song*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.