Pages

Wednesday 9 August 2017

Based on Kevin Durant *Information about Kevin*

Kevin Durant

On Monday my class got given a Reading task that is “Wondering”, it was about where our class can do anything that they like such as vehicles, actors and whatever they would like to do.


So I chosen a very creative start to my Wondering, I started to research a guy called “Kevin Durant”, I chosen Kevin Durant because I know that Kevin has heaps of issues after he drop out of Oklahoma team. Also I chose Kevin Durant because he has heaps of information about himself so I shared it on my Google drawing that I’ve created. I got some information about Kevin Durant based on his family, personal information, career, big problems and more. I putted lots of effort into this work and I’ve finally finish it.

I’m not going to spoil the moment for you guys but here you go, enjoy reading my Google drawing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.