Pages

Sunday 8 October 2017

Wedding day!!

Yesterday was a very emotional, happy and fun day, the reason why is because my uncle had a Wedding. My uncle was dress so handsome and his wife name “Athena”, was looking to pretty in her white dress.

The Ceremony was going so good, Athena family was there with my uncle family. As the ceremony was going on for 30 minutes we had to go to Northcote which is a couple kilometre away from where we had the ceremony. As we got there we got all of our homemade food from the car and took it up to the table, I was assuming some more people to come but we had plenty of people with us.

Before we had dinner Athena had an emotional time inside of the building because we sawed a video of Athena dad and his family side saying “We hope you have a wonderful wedding Athena and as well as you Mark (My Uncle)”, As I was hearing this I was so happy not because Athena dad not here with us but it because Athena get to listen to the dad and other family member that talking all the way from France.

So we done heaps of thing with the family on the wedding day. As the day was coming to the end we dance on the floor while the DJ was playing some amazing remix music. I enjoyed myself yesterday at the Wedding because I get to see some of my family members which I’ve haven't seen in awhile.

Screenshot 2017-10-08 at 16.05.23.png

My brother Marcus and my mum on the bottom

1 comment:

  1. Hope your wedding day was full of love and affection. Have heard a lot about wedding venues Los Angeles from my colleagues. Planning to book one for my bridal shower in a couple of weeks. Will go for my favorite purple orchids and carnations. Cake is already ordered by my best friend. Also bought a designer dress and accessories for the celebration.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.